On Sale Now: Scuba Diving Magazine's Popular "Lessons for Life" Column ... on CD!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nick.Lucey

Series Host
Reaction score
# of dives
1280_1439_large.gif

This unique survival guide brings you five years of Scuba Diving's most popular column, Lessons for Life. You will read about a variety of diving situations including cave and wreck diving, deep-water dives, river and drift diving and decompression sickness. Lessons for Life not only presents compelling, real-life stories but also offers you tips on how to prevent such tragic mishaps from happening to you. Authored by Capt. Michael R. Ange, Training Editor for Scuba Diving Magazine.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

Good idea, Nick. I like the thought of more CD-based products since they are easy to store and provide quick retrieval of large volumes of information. Kudos!

Good to hear! I remember back in 1984 I decided to publish books electronically on computer disk as the green thing to do. I wrote two of them, but only sold two copies. I hadn't taken into account that very few people owned PC's back then. Now CD's and DVD's provide a great distribution medium to a vastly larger market.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom