best site to get a suunto?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adl

New
Reaction score
Good day guys!

im planning to get a suunto computer in a few days!

i plan to buy it online, do you know any website that has the best offers on suunto watches? or do they have the same prices on their dealers?

thanks!

LeisurePro sells Suunto. But with their warranty, not Suunto's. I think a computer is one of those things I'd like the mfr's warranty on.

Suunto is a division of Aqualung so is likely sold only through their dealer network. I got mine at Sport Chalet (if you're on the west coast) Paid $25 more than LP's price and was given a $20 bonus giftcard. So for $5 net I got the computer with warranty.

thanks for the reply!

i agree, its a risk to get a computer without the manufacturer's warranty on it.

can you suggest a site that sells suunto with the manu's warranty on it at competitive prices?

i live outside the states so i want to get it online.

thanks!

As you live outside the US, the warranty issue is moot point if you order from the US unless you live in a US territory. As you will make it a gray market item in your country. So if you want a Sunnto computer with a warranty, you will have to either buy from European sites. I think they allow online sales. But you will be paying more with the Euro. If you want to buy a computer in the US sites, it will be cressi or oceanic.

Sunnto is not an Aqualung division, Aqualung is the US distributor.

Back
Top Bottom