Just got my Zeagle N2ITION

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rboyer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just got my new computer this week and so far i really like it. I was worried about it being a little confusing to use but wow its so easy. The screen protector fits nice and snug(However it does cover up the color graphics on the screens edge) I plan on buying another one for my wife so we only have to have 1 download cable. I have not dove it yet and wont be till I go to Roatan in March for 2 weeks. I was able to work thru 90% of this computer w/o the book...its that easy to operate. I read the book and found a couple of little things but all in all I think this is going to be a great computer for my wife and I. I dont plan on useing 2 different gasses but for the price I couldnt pass it up!!

Thats great. Thinking of getting one or another Cressi Archimedes for the wife before our trip to curacao. They are basically the same computer. SInce my LDS sells both will have to go and play with them a little. They are so simple to work through it's great. So easy to read too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom