Spearfishing and fish pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

let me know which shops...and check out our website.

thanks for the pics Pat.

There are no dive shops on the east coast of florida that carry this magazine and my inquiry revealed that none of them have ever heard about it.

Several dive shops in Florida carry them.

ScubaQuest is carrying it, but you should call on Jupiter Dive Center since they are very focused on spearing.

On a side note, I know the title is Spearing, but the Gulf Coast brothers all think that lobster tails come with styrofoam, plastic and a barcode attached to them. Patmygreen's area uses flashlights to find bugs. In Sebastian, they use these long 7 foot rakes. In Jupiter I use a looper, and in Ft. Lauderdale they hand grab. A bug article might entice the east coasters more.

I subscribe and enjoy seeing my gulf coast friends featured, and the gun accuracy comparisons are an eye opener!.

Great idea, but we do get a few bugs - spineys and shovels - here in Tampa. We use our hands. :D I'm looking for someone to write an article about shovels.

If you guys would please tell me some names of big spearo shops, I'll see that they get some copies. Its my brothers job normally, but he's in Nicaragua shooting and surfing as we speak.

Charlie

Flashlights? Only on night dives, we do carry large zip ties in case we run into a big spiny that may be need to be detained via attachment to the stringer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom