magnometer info requested

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpsmithusa

Reaction score
OK, today I became the new owner of an underwater tow-behind magnometer. While doing many searches on the net here I found a thread on here from last year discussing them and their uses. While I do not know at this moment the make and model of said mag'er, I will know and post this info tomorrow. I am located in Palm Bay, FL and would love to hear from some locals if possible that would be knowledgable on the subject and maybe we can take this bugger out and see if it even works. I was told it did but I wouldn't the first thing about how to test it....do you?

I will posting the make and model info as soon as I can on wednesday morning. I do know it doesn't look homemde by any means. In fact I have seen a few pics of the Proton3 model on the net here and it looks like that but more sleak, maybe newer model or the likes.

In closing here, I should add that I am not a diver, YET!!! Yes, this unit will be for sale eventually, but this is not what this post is about. Moreso, I am just looking for all the key info on the unit and it's workings...

Thanks,

Chuck

Back
Top Bottom