Dahab - Sub Aqua ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stargazer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Planning a trip with a few days in Dahab in December/January....anyone have any experience with this outfit: Sub Aqua, based at Iberostar Dahabeya hotel ? (and any experience with the hotel as lodging) ?

Subaqua-divecenter

Subaqua-divecenter

Also, any suggestions on non-diving activities for other family members ?

Thanks!

Thanks Red Sea Shadow - do you know if it is cheaper to book these day trips in advance through a tour operator, or on the spot once there ? (We are getting quotes for the hotels, etc. from several Cairo-based tour operators at the moment.) The same camel trips, jeep trips, etc. seem to be offered by many different operators - how do you choose which to use ?

These trips are easy to be arranged once you're there in Dahab. Also I think that it's cheaper on the spot. Personally I don't use operators because I'm a trip organizer but if I were in your shoes, I would have asked for the operators' prices and book only if they're really peanuts. Else I'd go for the on spot booking with some reference prices in hand :)

Is anyone able to give me a general idea of what a typical price (or range) might be for a day trip, e.g. camel diving trip out of Dahab to Ras Abu Gallum, or day trip to Ras Mohamed ?

Is anyone able to give me a general idea of what a typical price (or range) might be for a day trip, e.g. camel diving trip out of Dahab to Ras Abu Gallum, or day trip to Ras Mohamed ?
A good operator would charge 90 to 100 Euro, depending on your dive package.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom