anyone own an aeris

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lmdtap

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am recently open water certified, and after speaking with my instructor and looking at many posts on the site, I've decided to get Nitrox certified. Does anyone dive wih an aeris manta wrist computer? If so, any feedback positive or negative would be greatly appreciated.

The Aeris Manta is the same computer as the Oceanic Geo (Oceanic and Aeris are different brands from the same operating company).

For whatever reason, most of the reviews I've seen on the web have been on the Geo (I own a Geo and did a lot of searches back in the day, and even wrote a review based on my own experience - thumbs up!). If you do a search on the Oceanic Geo, I think you'll find more responses and more insight on the computer than you will searching Aeris Manta. Good luck!

I own a Manta. I think it is a nice computer and I have nothing to complain about it. The PC software is ok, but has some bugs (sometimes it doesn't download the dive data correctly, but repeating the download gets it fine).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom