Aladin Prime - bugs fixed?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mountainsean

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm considering purchasing a Scubapro BCD/reg, and they happen to be running a deal where you get a free Uwatec Aladin Prime wrist computer if you do. I've done some searches on this board and there seems to be a high # of complaints about technical glitches with this computer, but most seem to be a year or so old. Any idea whether these problems have been addressed with the latest model? Or is this "free offer" just an attempt by Uwatec to empty out their inventory of a buggy product?

Thanks,
Sean

The only problem I had with mine is the IRDA port went bad. Took it to my LDS they sent it in and I got a new one that works just fine, all under warranty. Less than three week turn around.

They got all the bugs worked out and are giving a 2 year warranty with the ones they are giving away, as with mavdog the will replace anything if it has a problem, that is the advantage of buying from a dealer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom