Diving School in Girona?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

j_cal

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest a good PADI dive school in/near Girona in Spain? I'd like to do a PADI open water course in the area

Thanks

I can recomend you a very good Padi's dive center in L'Estartit, The name is Rey del Mar it is half an hour from Girona infront of Medas Island.
I did with them my dive master and they are very nice people.

You will find more information in our web site www.oceansub.com in Medas Island, and in the same time you can see what you can expect to see in this area.

Good luck with your open water course.

gemma

:hi: :hi:

I don't know about the PADI center, but l'Estartit is considered the best spot in Spain and one of the best in the Mediterranean.

Girona is inland, but not too far from the sea. You might as well take advantage of the sea :)

Are you going to be in the city of Girona or in the province? There are other dive OPs I could recommend.

I agree that its a shame to go so close to the Medes Islands and not dive them. There is some great diving to be done there. Calypso Diving is a good one in Estartit.

Back
Top Bottom