Lost at Pebble beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

David Sutton

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello to all,

Had a heck of a day at pebble beach on saturday, did 3 round with the waves and got my butt kicked but good :depressed:
Lost ... a new Atomic frameless mask
a pair of perscription sunglasses
A snorkel (yellow)
My pride.....

The waves were pretty hefty and took me out like rocky balboa in the 15th round...
if found please e-mail me

Thank you very much !!!!!!!

David

Wow! Losing the mask and glasses are a loss for sure. The snorkel... well that's another story. :D

Truly, I hope you find your stuff.

If you are gonna beach dive, come on down to Florida. We have some great beach diving and it won't kick your butt!

A trip tp Florida sure sounds good!!!!

On the good side thu i did get two big lobstas:wink:

But if you factor the cost in they were about 104.38 per pound might have been cheeper to stay home and buy them at the market:shakehead:

A trip tp Florida sure sounds good!!!!

On the good side thu i did get two big lobstas:wink:

But if you factor the cost in they were about 104.38 per pound might have been cheeper to stay home and buy them at the market:shakehead:

Sorry to hear about your equipment.

I've also found the surf at Pebble Beach can be real tough. My buddy lost his glove and tickle stick as we were getting battered exiting the beach one day. 90% of the time Pebble is a easy entry/exit, but the surf caught us off gaurd... I've tried to time my dives there with slack tide and decent weather ever since.

Real nice site for the bugs though. Of the 5-6 dives there I've always come out with at least 2-3 keepers, sometimes a dozen. Definitely worth the hassle in my opinion!

Welcome Bostondiver!

Pebble beach is a great spot , we go there alot and the bugs are gret!! hope to see you up there some time

David

Niles seems to be the best protected 'cove' on Cape Ann when the surf's up, but not sure how good the bug hunting would be. I remember a lot of eel grass.

Back
Top Bottom