Bohol or Apo reef?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nikk

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi

After a great trip to Coron two Decembers ago, I have been very keen to get back to the PI and dive another great location. I realise that a variation on this question has probably been asked many times before, but as I could not find an answer, here goes...

My wife and I and another couple want to visit the Philippines between Christmas and New Year this year. Both Bohol and Apo Reef have been strongly suggested to us. Can you help us decide between the two? We are all experienced divers and prefer strong currentrs, walls and pelagics to macro critters.

Any suggestions as to where to stay and whom to dive with would be very welcome too!

Thanks very much

Nik

Believe it or not.....PG is a real blast over the holidays. If you want to dive a little, eat a lot, drink a little, and have a general good time.....PUERTO GALERA over the holidays!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom