VR3 Monochrome - CCR Trimix + Download

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edasque

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

I am selling my VR3. Perfect for people getting into technical diving and thinking about going beyond...

• 2007v3C firmware Monochrome unit (orig around $1100)
• CCR External PO2 enabled (I/O Port Activation for External O2 Sensor, no cable) - orig around $225
• Trimix (C4) & Nitrox - orig around $225
• I/O Port Activation for Download WITH Cable - orig around $115+ $230.00.

So to sum it up, you can dive this unit on a CCR using Trimix (if you have the proper training that is), hooked up to a fourth sensor (you need to buy the cable for that but the software is enabled) or just open circuit, Trimix and Nitrox. After your dives, you can download them to your PC and admire the steadiness of your PPO2 (as well as depth and T over time). I was told by my dealer that the new VR HD are apparently not the great readability improvement they're all cracked up to be. I always found the VR3 monochrome to be very readable especially with the big PPO2 display.

This unit is in great shape with no scratches on the screen and only very minor blemishes on the body. Comes with a new battery.

So the whole thing cost me $1895, I 'd like to sell it for $1300 including US shipping. Make me an offer ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom