Genesis ReACT Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KZMAN

Reaction score
Would anyone with this model know how to delete your previous logged dives from the memory? I can't find anything in the manual, and have probably used half my battery life fooling with it. Thanks in advance for any help
:wink:

I don't know, but have you tried removing the batteries and waiting a bit (overnight)? The first question to my mind is why?

Groundhog246 once bubbled...
I don't know, but have you tried removing the batteries and waiting a bit (overnight)? The first question to my mind is why?

Thanks for the thought:) My reasoning is ( if it makes sense), is that my memory is full, I've already transfered the data, and it's been a couple of months since I have used it, but plan on doing some multiple dives soon, and want to start fresh (w/o having to scroll) Also was concerned that this may use battery life???

The log feature in the React will give you your most recent dive first. It keeps the most recent 10, dropping one with each addition.

The manual doesn't say how to delete old dives and I've never considered it since they're kept in order and over-written by newer dives.

Pulling the batteries would probably work, but then you'd have to reset that time and date, which can be annoyingly difficult with the React.

I would have to agree with DivePartner. Mine has scrolled my old logs off, and replaced them with newer dives. I THOUGHT I had seen that pointed out some where in the manual, but i'm not sure.

I had the same problem with my Genesis Resource....the non nitrox version.

Pulling the batteries is the only thing i found that will work...and.. if you pull the batteries and it still retains the memory...call Genesis...it happened to me and they replaced the whole thing with a new one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom