Erase the Log on a TUSA IQ 700 Hunter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gusman C. Harris

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all,

I recently bought a TUSA IQ 700 Hunter from a friend with 5 logged dives, and was wondering if it is possible to erase his log. For obvious reasons reseting the computer does not erase the logs.

thank you all

Gusman

Dive, dive, dive....and your friends dive are gone :).
Or try to leave your computer without battery for a long time.....but "probably" you are going to lose yours too.

Last edited:
Is there a reset button on the back? This manual describes one. Look toward the end.

Thanks for your help Stu, but as I said "for obvious reasons reseting does not erase the logged dives."
I posted this question here because I've exhausted all other alternatives, google, forums, etc. The manual was my first reference, along with TUSA website.

but thanks for the interest anyway :)

Dive, dive, dive....and your friends dive are gone :).

Best advice so far :D

Or try to leave your computer without battery for a long time.....but "probably" you are going to lose yours too.

I've already tried that but I'm afraid it could loose more than just the logs, so I have no other alternative than to perform 100+ dives with it. It's a big sacrifice but someone has to do it :D

Back
Top Bottom