Buying discontinued Ikelite housing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smitz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I was so happy to discover the ikelite website - high quality housings for almost any camera out there? wow!

Welp, turns out my camera used to be support, but the case is now no longer sold. Is there anywhere online apart from ebay where I might find discontinued ikelite housings?

It's for a Canon DSC-S60 by the way.

Oh, and as for the obvious solution, buy a new camera: you obviously haven't met my wife.

Discontinued housings can sometimes be found in stock with some of the larger online retailers. You may try doing a web search for the Ikelite model number listed on our website. All of our current camera charts link to charts of discontinued models.

You may also try posting a want ad on some of the online u/w photography forums.

Unfortunately we did not make a housing for the DSC-S60 however!

Regards,
Jean / Ikelite
IKELITE Underwater Systems

Discontinued housings can sometimes be found in stock with some of the larger online retailers. You may try doing a web search for the Ikelite model number listed on our website. All of our current camera charts link to charts of discontinued models.

You may also try posting a want ad on some of the online u/w photography forums.

Unfortunately we did not make a housing for the DSC-S60 however!

Regards,
Jean / Ikelite

#6110.60 for DSC-S60 & DSC-S90 ... $ 300

Someone using your name sure did :) I'll see if I can find it online using the model number.

Sorry, there must be some confusion. Housing #6110.60 is for the Sony DSC-S60. Your original post referenced the Canon brand, which threw me off. So if you have the correct Sony camera, you can certainly use that housing!

Regards,
Jean

Back
Top Bottom