Sniff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sudiver1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Ok. I'm VERY happy and VERY sad at the same time.

I'm Pregnant. YAY....but that means I can't go diving in the Red Sea in January. I'm so incredible upset about it. It's always been my dream to dive the Red Sea. Sniff. It's going to drive me crazy sitting on the beach....for 7 days!

No worries, the Red Sea is not going anywhere. It will still be there when you get back.

How about snorkelling?

BTW, congrats!

the Red Sea is not going anywhere. It will still be there when you get back.

Says WHO:confused:We have global warming,Red Sea might dry up.
Or the Red Sea might split(again)but now for ever.

:rofl3:

Ok. I'm VERY happy and VERY sad at the same time.

I'm Pregnant. YAY....but that means I can't go diving in the Red Sea in January. I'm so incredible upset about it. It's always been my dream to dive the Red Sea. Sniff. It's going to drive me crazy sitting on the beach....for 7 days!
Congratulations, and don't worry about the Red Sea splitting thing :D

You guys are so funny. Thanks. Am I a bad mommy for feeling sad that I can't dive?

You guys are so funny. Thanks. Am I a bad mommy for feeling sad that I can't dive?

Don't know never been a mommy :D

A heck no,you just have to get used to it.:shakehead:

Just hope the Red Sea will be around next time.:rofl3:

You'll never know if Mozes comes by a 2nd time.:D

You don't have to just sit on the beach - take a day trip on one of the dive boats and snorkle. Better than not getting in the water at all. Will only cost you about 30 euro for the day plus a nice lunch on the boat. Most dive centres will be able to arrange.

It's a lot cooler on the boat than on the beach and the dive boats there are HUGE. The snorkeling is also unbelivable. Go have fun and congrats!

Back
Top Bottom