Galapagos Aggressor -- August 17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shelfrick

Registered
Reaction score
2 spots (1 room) available on the Aggressor next summer. Approx. $6,000 per person (+/- depending on the room), plus flights, park fees. Send me a note if you want the spot and I'll direct you to my local diveshop to secure the spot.

2 spots (1 room) available on the Aggressor next summer. Approx. $6,000 per person (+/- depending on the room), plus flights, park fees. Send me a note if you want the spot and I'll direct you to my local diveshop to secure the spot.

Why so expensive? Aggressor lists the trip at about $4,500. Does your trip include mainland flights? Even so, seems real expensive.

Actually, the price per night is exactly the same. This is a 10 day trip. There are no more 10 day trips in the Galapagos for the forseeable future. This was reserved years ago. The package was put together by my dive shop, PanAqua.com. You can ask for Peter.

As much as I would LOVE to dive there, that is 4 trips for me to Bonaire (minimum)......someday I will win a million dollars and will be able to use it to only do the expensive dives I will likely otherwise never get to do.

shelfrick - I'm gonna call Peter. When I was in Pan Aqua earlier this month they told me all Galapagos trips were sold out until 2010 so I am happy to see your postinig.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom