My 1st trip after get dive licence :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

giriwil

Registered
Reaction score
Here are several pics i took in Tulamben, Bali (15 September 2008) My 1st recreational dive - a month after I get my PADI Open Water certificate. 3 dives in a day.
US liberty shipwreck, coral garden, and drop off spots. I used Canon G9. The wreck is OK, but coral garden and drop off..... not as I was expected :( ... I saw better (THE BEST) in Raja Ampat, Papua... during my free diving 3 months ago :)

1. Blue Spotted Stingray in hiding
2. Garden eels
3. Schooling of Trevally at US Liberty Shipwreck
4. Shrimp
5. A white little shrimp

Attachments

• giriwil 01.jpg
    giriwil 01.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 45
  • giriwil 02.jpg
    giriwil 02.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 40
  • giriwil 03.jpg
    giriwil 03.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 43
  • giriwil 04.jpg
    giriwil 04.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 36
  • giriwil 05.jpg
    giriwil 05.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Nice pix, thanx for sharing!

So where did you do you cert, in Bali or in Raja Ampat??

I got my OW in Pulau 1000 (Jakarta Bay). When I was in Raja Ampat i didn't have OW certificate, that's why I only took free diving for 4 days there... but I saw a lot of things including schooling of manta in surface, wobbegong, bamboo shark, black tip shark etc... The coral reefs?... WOW!!! uncompareble i think... i should come back to Raja Ampat

I did 24 dives in tulemben after OW cert (friend lives there and dives are very cheap!). Miss the eel garden. Thanks for the pics!

Back
Top Bottom