I have a dream

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divenutt315

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am 15 years old have my PADI Master Scuba Diver, Nitrox, Wreck, DPV, Deep, Dry suit, Peak performance bouyancy, Altitude, Under water hunter, and Under water navigator certifications as well as 67 logged dives and about 115 non logged dives I am signed up for a Cavern diver and ADV Nitrox class by TDI but I have this dream of when I turn 18 to work toward becoming an Extended range cave and Advanced Trimix instructor does anyone have any tips pointers advice of what I can do now to get started and what its like to do that kind of diving as well as what you would reccomend doing that will help me later down the road
Thanks
-Jordan

I am 15 years old have my PADI Master Scuba Diver, Nitrox, Wreck, DPV, Deep, Dry suit, Peak performance bouyancy, Altitude, Under water hunter, and Under water navigator certifications as well as 67 logged dives and about 115 non logged dives I am signed up for a Cavern diver and ADV Nitrox class by TDI but I have this dream of when I turn 18 to work toward becoming an Extended range cave and Advanced Trimix instructor does anyone have any tips pointers advice of what I can do now to get started and what its like to do that kind of diving as well as what you would reccomend doing that will help me later down the road

Marry money.

"... of little black girls and little white girls, playing with each other. Let's make it happen." - Ali G.

:rofl3:

Thanks
-Jordan

Hi Jordan, if your qualification and logged dives are real, you are well qualified for a 15 year old. My reccomendation is to go for it and get your qualification on the cave and Advanced Trimix instructors qualification. You can even do it in South Africa. Remember you get about R8.00 (Eight Rand) for a Dollar in South Africa. Good luck for you!!

"... of little black girls and little white girls, playing with each other. Let's make it happen." - Ali G.

:rofl3:

That is a great dream!! Do you think it will happen?:wink:

Thanks
-Jordan

Continue to craft paragraph length sentences and your future as a Lawyer should support the sport.

Dive with a spirit of excellence and I bet you are already doing that.

Read anything you can find. Almost anything anyone teaches you is their choice of several alternatives. By being well read you can better understand the "why" and dive then teach with understanding.

Good luck with the dream, you're off to a great start.

If you just dream when you're asleep there is no way for them to come alive, to survive...... Harry Chapin

Pete

Thanks
-Jordan
There's more to diving than putting pieces of plastic in your wallet. Becoming a cave instructor before you've even got a cavern card is IMO looking too far ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom