Dive opportunity / buddy near Saint John or Shediac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverDun

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I will be spending a week in Moncton starting tomorrow and would love the opportunity to get in a shore or charter dive. The hurricane forecast for tomorrow has kyboshed by plans for tomorrow.

I would love to maybe do a shore dive near Saint John or Shediac in an evening next week if anyone is interested in being a dive buddy and knows the area.

I understand that New River Beech and Beaver Harbour are nice.

The dives would be night dives as I am occupied during the day so would leave Moncton about 5 PM.

Thanks

join yahoo group nbdivers we always have people going out diving and I am sure the next time your back this way will get out diving.

Hi! if you want to do some diving in the shediac area...you should check with confederation divers....I believe they charter divers. If I was closer I would go out but I'm in Caraquet near Bathurst. Probably diving this week and this weekend ...weather permiting ????

safe diving

serge

I'm going on vacation soon and planning on being at New River Beach NB July 28 and 29th. Is there a dive group or charter in the area?
Thanks

I think the closest actual shops are the Navy Island Dive Co in St Andrews, and the Dive Shack in St John. Both list trips and charters on their web sites. I've never dove in the area myself, so I'm not familiar with other groups or charters,
but St Andrews and St John are the nearest major population centres, so there may not be anything closer, unless a club or store group from St John or Fredericton is visiting the area for the day.

Back
Top Bottom