Diving Apo Island from Dumaguete

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver69

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am considering diving Apo Island again after first diving there in 2003. I was wondering if anyone can recommend dive shops/resorts in the Dumaguete area that offer inexpensive daily dive trips to Apo Island?

I was thinking about staying at Liberty's Lodge on the island, but the thought of lack of fresh water, paying 650 pesos each way to get to island etc don't appeal to me too much.

I am looking for a place to stay in the 1000-1500 php range. Hoping diving will be around $20 range per dive. Nice beach for swimming would be a big plus.

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Last edited:
I stayed at El Dorado resort in Dauin while in the PI earlier this year and paid approx. $29US per night. I don't recall what I paid for a 2-tank dive trip to Apo Island but I know it was more than $20 per dive. You can check out their website for more info. If you find something less expensive, please post. I'll be back in the PI early next year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom