Scuba Source

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
July 24th was my one year "Birthday" with Scuba Source.
I have to to say it has changed my daily life.
I look forward to all the posts in my email, and even when I'm away from the office I think about this place.
I have learned so much. I feel like I've gotten to know so more more divers around the world, that I never would have "known". It's amazing how the computer really brings the world to you.
Has it changed you too, or am I the only diver computer nerd out there?
:sunny:

It hasn't changed my daily life because I take hiatuses from the board when all I can think about is diving. It has definately enhanced both mine and my wife's lives over the last 7 months. We've learned a lot from this global electronic community... from dive physiology to where to get the best fish&chips wrapped in newspaper in New Zealand. You just can't find that in the Lonely Planet.

I like this place because we are a very diverse group bound by a common thread.

Yeah my surface family had gone through some changes but it's nice to know that any water problem can be solved with this family. I hope to dive with some of you this year from Texas to Thailand don't know about Canada yet? any Calgary divers??

I also would like to thank Mario. I may have opened a can of worms Oh bad pun(well most of the worms I use come in styrofoam so a can would be bad)but with his advice I am a happy diver once again.

As a soon to be new diver (2 weeks til OW certification) this site has been GREAT! Very informative - and has kept me excited as I wait for my class to start

Well - I have learned a lot here - there are some old salts and a lot of people who knows things about things that only come from experience and I have yet to see anyone laugh at even the silliest question - I love that - there is an answer for anyone, no matter what level you are at or what the issue is.

I'm also very impressed that all the DIR people on here are able to discuss issues in an adult manner - something I have found it hard to find in other online resources...

Oh - and it blows my mind that Frog is over there in the UK ordering spring straps from my LDS a couple of miles down the road from my house...

Dane

I have learned a lot here, and I hope to learn a lot more!

My wife doesn't always like it [red]But[/red] :D I look forward to, and enjoy checking the boards each day.

What a great group of people we,ve got here!

Tavi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom