Lombok Diving Advice Needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

felixyeo

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My wife and I are planning to do our AOW in Lombok, advice needed for us to plan our trip.

The date of travel is during the week of 13th October.

Thanking all in advance.

When you say Lombok, do you mean the Gilis (i.e. Trawangan, Air, Meno) or South Lombok (where the really good dive spots are, at least, according to me :D) or where?

BTW, welcome to :sblogo:

Well, some general stuff...

1) Much quicker to fly Denpassar to Mataram, only 50 min or something, compared to pretty much a whole day if you travel Bali - Lombok by ferry..
2) Gili islands are a nice place to do a dive course I guess, a bunch of dive shops and some night life to enjoy. Not world class diving there, but interesting stuff to see (turtles, sharks, etc)

Try a search on Lombok / Gilies / Trawangan on this forum for more info.

Hope this helps...

you can fly direct to Lombok from Singapore on SilkAir. I dived with Blue Marlin on one of the Gilis a few years ago - the currents can be interesting. I think they have dive shops on all 3 islands, so check out the website as each island has something different to offer.

Blue Marlin Dive - Lombok Indonesia - The Gili Islands - gili islands - gilli islands - blue marlin dive - blue marlin gili - lombok diving - gili trawangan - blue marlin lombok - lombok blue indonesia - gili air blue marlin - lombok islands - blue m

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom