Ikelite comes through again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EastEndDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I posted this on DigitalDiver.net and feel it should also be posted here so people can see what great customer service Ikelite provides.

I sent my two DSLR housings (one for Nikon D-50 other for Oly E-330) in to Ikelite for servicing and they contacted me that on one of the housings (Nikon D 50) there were two cracks in it where the tray attaches to the housing.I spoke with them about it and at first they were going to charge me only $80.00 to machine a new front housing part then after discussion they did if for free and just charged me the normal service charge.I basically received a new housing for the cost of servicing,the housing was about three years old.The only original part of the housing that was used was the back and all the buttons and glands were changed.

I have always been happy with Ikelites service BUT this goes above and beyond what I ever expected from them!!! I thought that only $80.00 for a new housing front was a great deal but to cover it under warranty was spectacular!!

I have been using Ikelite housings and strobes for over 25 years ,I will continue using them for all my photo and light needs.

I just want to say well done Ikelite!!

Wow.. Unbelievable! Such Service. Good Job Ike. Ike is 25 years??? Huh?? That is the first I heard!

I just send my housing back to check on some rust. Hope they could get back to me.

Foxy

Good to know... I'll be buying an Ike in the near future and reading things like this strengthens my decision.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom