Blackbeards Oct. 18th anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubasteve1982

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm planning on booking a blackbeards trip for the 18th of Oct. Anyone else going??? This will be my second trip with them this year. I can't wait!

We'll be going the following week. Will u be staying and diving Sat the 25th? We're planning a morning dive.

I'll be there but I'll be flying later that afternoon. So nope sorry!

My dive buddy and myself are on the Oct 10-17 trip with blackbeards. never been before, hope it doesn't disappoint:D

Hopefully I'll be going on the 18th. I'm waiting to hear back from BB's. I'm sure you will love it. Its really a great time!

I just got off a few weeks ago. Hopefully the water has settled around Grand Bahama from the storms. Right around Grand Bahama, the vis wasn't very good, but was stirred up from Ike passing near a few days earlier. After 1 dive with only 10ft vis. the crew sailed that night to south of Orange Cay. he vis then opened up beautifully. Also near Orange Cay we were visited by a pod of wild dolphin. That was a very cool experience to say the least. If you like stuff like sting rays, turtles, fish so thick it's unbelievable & such try to get down to to see the Hesperus wreck near Bimini.

Back
Top Bottom