Diving in San Remigio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saar

Registered
Reaction score
hi people,
i just wanted to tell u all that there is a new place to dive in cebu , its in San remigio beach club, we opened a new dive shop there. there are around 6 caves and a really nice chill out diving places.
i hope u will find the time to check it out and enjoy the new places there.
Saar

hi people,
i just wanted to tell u all that there is a new place to dive in cebu , its in San remigio beach club, we opened a new dive shop there. there are around 6 caves and a really nice chill out diving places.
i hope u will find the time to check it out and enjoy the new places there.
Saar
caves??? we have caves here? cool! are these tec-diver caves that need you to drink a certain type of kool-aid or are these caves that recreational divers can enter and explore (w/in safe limits of course)

and how many hours is that from cebu? do you have a website? (do you need a website: PM me hehehehe)

Jag

nice website (sayang...)

nice looking facilities too... and the rates are pretty reasonable too...

Jag
yeah, and the annual membership....After Bantayan, I definitely want to go back to the area. I just don't like the commute from Cebu though.

am just curious why the rates and rooms are for four people. am not into that kinda thing you know....

Will definitely have to check out that resort, next time I'm in town.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom