Loin cloth guy in Kailua?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Ok, I just moved to Kailua a few weeks ago and today a guy walks past me wearing just a loin cloth with a twist between his butt cheeks. Does anyone know the story behind this guy?

Last edited:
It certainly was an eye opener, I can tell you that....lol

Ok, I just moved to Kailua a few weeks ago and today a guy walks past me wearing just a loin cloth with a twist between his butt cheeks. Does anyone know the story behind this guy?

Could be be wearing a Japanese "fundoshi" ? Some of them have what appears to be loincloth while others don't. Here are several links.

Fundoshi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

fundoshi - Google Image Search

There used to be an old guy (60+) that was skinny and all wrinkled with no muscle tone that used to stroll up and down the beach near the Hilton & Hale Koa hotels that wore nothing but what looked to be a "c*ck sock" held in place with "butt floss".

Yeah! That's what he's wearing. It had a "curtain" in front.

The guy is older, he wasn't skinny, but not fat - no muscle ton (a bit saggy) and bald. Roger said he's seen him before....So I guess he's some kind of local.

Yeah! That's what he's wearing. It had a "curtain" in front.

The guy is older, he wasn't skinny, but not fat - no muscle ton (a bit saggy) and bald. Roger said he's seen him before....So I guess he's some kind of local.

I take it that he definitely doesn't fall into the category of "eye candy" then :)

I would have loved to have seen your face!!!!:shocked2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom