Oceanic Datamaster II ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NudeDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I recently acquired an Oceanic Datamaster II dive computer. Appears to be air-integrated. Supposedly has 4 or 5 dives on it, but it's 10 years old. Battery appears to be dead. It has a compass and mini-light.

Does this dive computer have any value? I've already established the compass has some value and can use that independently of the computer.

TIA!
nd

Well, I have confirmed that the Oceanic Data Master II really has no value, which is what I thought. However, I also confirmed that while the computer is worthless, I can use it for trade-in value - 20% off list on any new Oceanic computer - which is also what I thought. I'm kinda of committed to Suunto already (paid the $110 for the stupid USB cable), so I don't think I'll be getting an Oceanic computer any time soon - but I'll keep it around in case I do I guess. LDS says I should keep it as an antique :)

However, we did take the brand new looking compass module out of it and put it in a wrist strap (over priced at $29, but I like to support the LDS). I also took the little pen light out of the console, it has some small value as an aux light or something.

Back
Top Bottom