What's new for DEMA???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Nick, David... what do you have new coming out? C'mon and let us gear heads know WHAT to expect? Pics will be appreciated!

Nick, David... what do you have new coming out? C'mon and let us gear heads know WHAT to expect? Pics will be appreciated!

Hi Pete,

Now that we are packed and ready to go, time to breathe :D. There are several new and exciting products which will be on display this year which includes some major improvements to existing items.

We would love to spill all before the show, but it must wait. For those that will not be attending the show this year, please check out our website next week for new updates.

Just a teaser, 3 new regulators, 2 new doubles wings, 2 new singles wings, DG02 dive computer, Prism2...oh, and the drysuits. Maybe even a digital camo version :wink:.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Safe travels.

Looking forward to the new products, any ideas of when pictures will be out?

Nick,
The new single wings look great! The addition of the cam band slots and the tank cradle are just what they needed. As soon as the new models are available, I'll be ordering two.
Thanks,
Chris

DJ,

Most of the products announced last year are available currently. Is there anything specific you are refering to?

Thanks,

DG01 wrist only. Shorter corrugated hoses. Might also pick up a smaller F1 fin if/when they come available in sizes other than XL.

Please do understand that I give you a hard time only out of affection for the products, Nick.

DG01 wrist only. Shorter corrugated hoses. Might also pick up a smaller F1 fin if/when they come available in sizes other than XL.

Please do understand that I give you a hard time only out of affection for the products, Nick.

DJ,

Thanks for the questions. Thats what the forum is for :D.

Size LG or "Regular" which is our smallest F1 size will begin shipping towards the end of this month. XXL will follow roughly two weeks after.

DG01 wrist only shipping 2nd or 3rd week of Nov. -- Corrugated hoses sizes 12", 16" & 19" shipping Dec 1st. If you are looking for 1 hose of an off size, please call at me directly at 510-729-5111 and I will track something down for you.

Thanks,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom