Sherwood Wisdom download issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

autoboss1

Reaction score
I have had my wisdom for about three years now. I do like it, but was waiting to get my download kit. I just got my kit and installed it on my loptop that has XP on it and al that happens is it locks up. I can not get it to interface at all. The only screen that show up is the first screen that is the Sherwood screen. I checked the divice manager and it says that it is working. I just don't know what I am doing wrong. Anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks
ED

You might want to post your question to http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/sherwood-scuba/. The Sherwood rep might be able to help you out.

Just one possibility... is there a difference between the download kit for a Wisdom and a Wisdom II? Do you have the original Wisdom? Maybe the download kit is the wrong type.

Thanks. I will try that. And the kit that I have says it is for the Wisdom and Wisdom 2

Also...I had a similar problem, I had installed the program which came with the Wisdom and it would do the same thing, I went to Sherwood's website and downloaded the program from their website and have not had any problems since.

It may have needed a driver of sorts and it's working fine now.

Back
Top Bottom