FS: Canon HV10 HD Video Setup, Nightrider HID Pro 40 lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justin-branam

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Im going to be doing some upgrading with my underwater photo and video gear, and since i haven't been using my video setup as much (and since its a pain in the butt too lug around my photo and video setups plus all my dive gear on trips), and because i really want to get a 5DmkII :D im going to go ahead and put the video gear up for sale. Here's what will be included:

-Canon HV10 High-definition video camera (1080i video and is very small) INFO
-Ikelite HV10 housing INFO
-Niterider HID Pro 40 Dual Lighting setup with 2 batteries (40 watts of HID light!) INFO
-Raynox 6600 .66x WA lens INFO
-Raynox 5050 .5x WA lens INFO
-Pelican case to hold all the gear, Tan in color, Model 1620 INFO
-Ikelite port for WA lenses INFO
-2 extra HID bulbs for light system
-2 GB memory card for taking still pictures
-2 extra High capacity camcorder batteries
-Extra wall battery charger

I think i have some other small stuff i can include and im not looking at the setup right now, but ill add the stuff as i remember (or when i get off my butt to go see what all is there). The niterider lights are very well loved (they do show lots of wear), however they are guaranteed and you dont need a receipt or anything. I sent them in recently and had all of the connections replaced and got a new Y connector for them (at no charge i might add). Niterider also has an upgrade program right now for the lights. They have a new 14 watt bulb, and they are offering the upgrade option for a small price INFO HERE. I will entertain selling the the setup without the lights if someone is truly interested.

Now for what you want to know. I am asking $2600 for the entire setup. This is a ready to go HD setup. If you want the setup with everything but the lights, price will be $1300. Price for Housing (will include the standard port) and camera only is $1000.

Prices are for pickup in Houston, Texas, USA. I will ship but the item must be payed for in full and the buyer pays ALL shipping charges. Paypal accepted but buyer pays the fees (and this is the only payment form i will accept from international buyers). US buyers may pay with a money order or personal check (check must clear my bank AND yours before i will ship the items).

Here is a picture of me using the setup on a shipwreck in Bonaire this summer:

videosetup.jpg

Setup in Pelican case:

video_setup_cased.jpg

video_setup_cased2.jpg

Any interest in selling the lights and related accessories separately? One of the NiteRider batteries?

Any interest in selling the lights and related accessories separately? One of the NiteRider batteries?

Yes. i wont separate the camera from the housing, but other than that, im open to tearing it apart!

Im asking $1100 for the light setup with both batteries. Im not sure if i really want to break apart the lights and batteries though. let me know specifically what parts you want and im sure we can work something out. thanks!

Hi buddy,

Just flooded one of my HID light battery pods. Would you consider selling the Niterider HID Pro 40 Dual Lighting setup with 2 batteries (40 watts of HID light!) with the 2 extra bulbs and charger (if needed and available) separately? If so, what are you asking for them?

Hi buddy,

Just flooded one of my HID light battery pods. Would you consider selling the Niterider HID Pro 40 Dual Lighting setup with 2 batteries (40 watts of HID light!) with the 2 extra bulbs and charger (if needed and available) separately? If so, what are you asking for them?

I'll let the lights go with all of the light accessories (extra bulbs, charger, etc) for $1,000 even.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom