Some Brothers snaps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

String

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Just come back from a week liveaboard and the Brothers. Took a few photos but massive camera issues (powershot A620).

Firstly the lens shutter refused to fully open resulting in me having to tape it open permanently. Then on some dives the tape blocked part of the shot resulting in cropping. Also spots on the photo i think is somehow dirt INSIDE the lens not outside and to top it all off a few dives camera just sat there with "NO MEMORY CARD" despite having one.
All photos either natural light or internal flash only, normal canon housing and lens.

All in all, i cant wait for my SLR setup to arrive as this thing is on its last legs and fairly disappointed with most due to spots,dust and so on.

hammerhead_0400s.jpg
damsel_0211.jpg

lion_fish_0604.jpg
nemo_0202.jpg

nemo_0614.jpg
turtle_0722.jpg

turtle_0721.jpg

Big negative marks for the french boat "Le Nautille" whose crew at night were throwing food into the water along with buoys on ropes in an attempt to attract and provoke the oceanic white tip around the area to attack for its guests to photograph. Associate a dive boat with food. Great idea. Idiots.

The Oceanics were around in the daytime too (until about 10am most days). Im not convinced the sharks are bright enough to know food only comes off boats at night.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom