Hi !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cherinere

Contributor
Reaction score
Just want to say Hey!
I can't tell you all how special you are to me, some day we really have to all plan one hell of a dive vacation so we can all meet. From the bottom of my heart I thank you all for your messages of support. Things are turning and I have been taking it One day at a time,as they say, but I will not ever be a victim again (rest assure)Guess I can make it on Don's hit list now ( pardon the pun)

Personally I'm glad that your OK it's nice to read your postings again.

See ya under the water

It's good to hear from you again. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say, "Were proud of you." Thanks for dropping us a line. I've been looking forward to seeing something from you. Glad to know you're doing good.
:thumb:

Hello, It is good to hear that you are doing OK. Remember: Free your heart from hatred, Free your mind from worries, and live the good life now. Take care and Good Luck.

cherinere,

Thanks for letting us know you are ok ... You had a few of us on the edge of our seats for awhile there ... Now that you are safe, take precautions to stay that way.

=-)

Thanks Cher for the post.....
Glad to hear you are doing better! All any of us can do is take it one day at a time. Keep your head high and know you have friends everywhere.
Ldreamin

Hey there beautiful, I'd like to echo what others have already said before me in that I'm certainly glad you dropped us a line to say hello. I'm certainly glad to hear thay everything is under control for the time being. I'd love to be part of the dive vacation to meet my fellow brothers and sisters. You'll always be a part of my prayers!

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom