Oh Crud!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cherinere

Contributor
Reaction score
Just a little ha ha for you all, as some of you know my son is taking diving lesson. So I go to the pool a half hour early to watch the little tike do his skills and when I get there all the students are getting out of the pool at a pretty fast rate. I guess there was a open swim at the pool before class and as we all know wearing a mask in a pool we see things we would rather not. He thought it was a dirt ball and being a kid was going to grab it to try and throw at his other young partner. When he got close enough, he saw what it was and said after that it was like the scene out of Caddyshack with all running from the pool. Wait till he really see what is out there.

That's pretty funny ...

I can just see it now ... "Mask with Blinders" ... hehe "Crap Filters" ...

Although, this could be a problem if you're diving with Warhammer ... You'd never see your buddy .... lol

=-)

I didn't think that manuver was allowed in confined waters. Looks like they are teaching the Warhammer Manuver to earlier.

Could have also been a tightly wadded hair ball. I had a part-time job once cleaning the college pool, went in one morning and saw what looked like a big turd laying in the bottom. Boss told me it was just a wadded up bunch of hair.

I used to clean an outdoor pool during the summer -- the best was always right after a rain storm. FOr some reason, the pool would always end up with lots of frogs and mice in it. By the time I arrived to vacuum in the morning, the poor guys were on their last legs from the chlorine and the fact that they couldn't get out.

GROSS OUT PASSAGE: the worst was if I "accidentally" sucked up one of the dead frogs or mice from the bottom. I can't really describe what it looked like when I went down into the pump room and opened up the vacuum filter to clean it out. Let's just say that suction that strong does incredible things to small creatures......

Having frog legs tonight. :egrin:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom