Halcyon acb and trans pac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RAN

Registered
Reaction score
has anybody fitted the halcyon system to their transpac
i have the dive right pockets and they are fine
but I prefer the halcyon system seems more streamlined and secure
what are your thoughts

If the Transpac has a two inch webbing belt than it should work out ok. The ACB has a piece of webbing that secures the pockets to the B/P. If you burn a hole in the Transpac webbing, you should be able to attach the stock hardware with out a problem. I don't have the Transpac but I do have the ACB system, so this may be a crazy idea. You'll have to see if it will work on your own.

RAN, I can't remember where the belt on the TP goes, but I have a hunch the hole Score is talking about may have to be in the TP's wing... That could a problem :wink:

Kinda defeats the purpose huh?:rolleyes:

Maybe some triglides would work instead. Thread them onto the belt webbing and then thread the ACB attachment through the triglide and secure it back to itself. This would be alot easier if I had a Transpac in front of me.
I guess a picture is worth a thousand words at the moment.

A backplate would have nice holes for the ACB to attach, though :) I know. It's not the question...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom