Elite Harness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tc_rain

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I just bought the elite harness and it looks very nice; however, the instructions leave a lot to be desired. Specifically, the left shoulder mounting to the plate. An assembly video on the mfg website would be nice. Hint hint. I have an hour into it and had to stop because the left shoulder connection was so confusing I started getting a headache.

I just bought the elite harness and it looks very nice; however, the instructions leave a lot to be desired. Specifically, the left shoulder mounting to the plate. An assembly video on the mfg website would be nice. Hint hint. I have an hour into it and had to stop because the left shoulder connection was so confusing I started getting a headache.

TC,

Congrats on the new kit. The first time assembling the Elite can be tricky, even with the included instructions. If you are still having trouble, please feel free to call me directly at 510-729-5111 -- i will run you through the setup.

Thanks,

TC,

Congrats on the new kit. The first time assembling the Elite can be tricky, even with the included instructions. If you are still having trouble, please feel free to call me directly at 510-729-5111 -- i will run you through the setup.

Thanks,

Thanks, I may take you up on that tomorrow if I can't get it figured out tonight.

Well I had to end up calling Nick the other day and he walked me through the set-up problem I was having. The harness is built very nice with comfort in mind. Thanks Nick for the nice product and the help with the assembly.

I keep hoping to find more pictures of this product. Unfortunately the Hollis web site only shows the 1 photo. I'm curious how the shoulder straps and waist belt connect, or if it is a continuous run from the shoulder to the waist strap like a standard hog harness.

Waist straps connect to the shoulders by way of the plastic buckles. It is a very nice harness that is very comfotable. The set-up instructions are hard to understand but made sense after talking to Nick, realizing the strap from the right shoulder needs to be cut after running it through the plate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom