Ordering Ikelite in Asia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

glamourpuss

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
i'm currently in the philippines and need to order some ikelite products. i need a new port, and today i stupidly broke my strobe battery! ugh.

Does anyone know where to order from? i contacted a dive shop in manila who is listed as a dealer on the ikelite website, but they said it would take 3-4 week shipping because they order from the US and that they would have to charge me $100 for shipping.

surely there has to be a better option than that? maybe somewhere in hong kong?

Sorry to hear about your dilemma. Ikelite SLR lens ports are presently in stock. We offer the replacement battery shell assembly #9457.61 for the DS125 battery pack.

If you require faster delivery than the normal time frame quoted by the Ikelite distributor in the Philippines, the distributor can place a special order for the products. You would be responsible for additional freight charges incurred by the special shipment.

Here is the contact information for our distributor in the Phillipines:

Nautilus Dive & Sports Center in Makati City
Phone 632-8122848 and fax 632-8177293
Email nautilusdive@surfshop.net.ph

Regards,
Jean / Ikelite
IKELITE Underwater Systems

HK has dealer!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom