Seiko diving computer NX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thedr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
here is my watch collection including my state of the art hard to find seiko diving computer

it's 53 mm in diameter, but very light in weight.
i bet most of you never saw it..
fonction very nice as a diving computer

Attachments

• ‏‏עותק של IMG_0539.jpg
    ‏‏עותק של IMG_0539.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,622
Interesting watch/computer.
I believe Citizen is a Seiko product these days. Can a comparison be made between the NX and a HyperAqualand?

this seiko is sometnig else. its a real diving computer using the swiss model like uwatec aldain, has decompression sop, calculation about time of your next dive, shows NDL underwater and thing that i realy like about the atch- it has a 9 lines scale to show u how much nitrogen u have. during the dive and after, real cool and simple..
the citizen is not a real diving computer, if im not wrong, no NDL, no decompression stop etc.
beside- the price is much higher- retail of seiko was 2400$ while the citizen is around 600$ retail.
the seiko is made of titanium, sapphir crystal, very thick, 53 mm diameter
whenever i arrive to a diving club people start ask me question about it. many of them did not saw it..
it can not compare to a suunto about functions but it has all a scuba diver need
more pictures will come in the future
happy to answer more questions..
nice to meet BTW..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom