Be afraid..... there are Dork Hunters!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
i turn on my tv this morning and i see this!!

Dork Hunters from Outer Space
That’s right... you know them... you’ve seen them... you’ve smelled their breath! Dorks are among us and they are everywhere! These Dorks really are aliens from outer space, and they are able to disguise themselves as humans!

The Dorks chose planet Earth to carry out their plan to take over the universe. They had pretty much executed the perfect plan, but they had not counted on the unlikely heroes that happened to be at the right place at the right time... DORK HUNTERS FROM OUTER SPACE!

The fate of the ENTIRE universe now rests in the hands of three Teenage Aliens & Two Teen Earthlings! Now not only must our heroes save the galaxy while struggling to cope with life as average teenagers, but they also have to handle taking their orders from a... goldfish!

Dork Hunters from Outer Space... because nobody likes a Dork!

Head.gif

you :dork2:'s be careful out there!!!

OMG!! Did you flip through the cast of characters???? They've got Diver Dan against us too. And to think DAN just sent me a renewal e-mail. Well, now that I realize DAN is tracking my movements to ALERT other dork-hunting Divers in the Network, no way I'm supporting them anymore. This conspiracy goes all the way to the top! :shocked2: Do you think Padi and Naui are in on the hunt too?

:dork2:'s be warned!

Drat! Our plans are out in the open!

We :dork2:"s have to unite and make sure our FUN will take over the whole planet.

DORKS RULE THE PLANET :dork2: :dork2:

This must be an Aussie plot to take away our right to this planet.:D

BTW we do need to enlist or :laser: Diver Dan. :D

:dork2: :dork2: :dork2:

We will NOT surrender.:rofl3:

This must be an Aussie plot to take away our right to this planet.:D

Yeah, I always new the Aussies seemed to good to be true, what with their VB, timtams, lemon squash, great flat white coffee, great breaky, great barrier reef, great dividing range, great sandy desert--so much to love, but now it looks like it was all designed to lull us into a false sense that everything was, uh, great! Now look where it's gotten us? At least we have some Aussies on our side feeding us info...

Don't forget about the Aussie VEGEMITE :no: It's their weapon against the :dork2:.

:dork2::dork2::dork2:RULE.:D

:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom