Waterborne Australia Watch Band Mfg Website?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquanex

Co-Owner of YourBagTag.com
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Does anyone know if the folks that make/distribute the Waterborne Australia Watch Band have a website? I know a number of shops carry them here in the US and it is "made in Taiwan" but I would like to create a personalized version of it and would like to talk the folks that actually manufacture it. I have look all over the web and can't find Headquarters, distributor name, etc.

Can I ask what you in particular like about that strap? It came with something I bought, and I cannot see what is good about it.

Does anyone know if the folks that make/distribute the Waterborne Australia Watch Band have a website? I know a number of shops carry them here in the US and it is "made in Taiwan" but I would like to create a personalized version of it and would like to talk the folks that actually manufacture it. I have look all over the web and can't find Headquarters, distributor name, etc.

The North American distributor is Innovative Scuba. I do know that Waterborne has little or no interest in doing anything "special" with the straps. Their minimums for import are amazingly high. We worked with IS for a long time to get them to have Waterborne make the brown, tan, and military green straps.

Phil Ellis

A number of our customers have requested a "personalized" watch strap with the safety of the independent pin attachments for their Stinger, VT-3, Atom wrist dive computers. I ordered one and wasn't particularly impressed either. There are a lot of NATO-style watch bands out there. I think I am going to design something slightly different at this point. I have a couple of ideas that would provide the safety configuration, a slightly wider band and the ability to embroider a set of initials or short name/nickname.

Thanks to all for the great responses. I really appreciate the info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom