what is a good price on stainless plate and harness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubamedicjoe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Dive Rite stainless steel backplate and harness
what do they usually go for ect new and used any one have any idea's thanks joe
please I have no idea what they cost new as cant find one in my area .

Try the links I gave you in the last thread you had about SS B/P's
your B/P Thread
Aren't the plates for sale from AUL Fred T's plates? Send him a PM and ask him for his prices. His plates and STA's come highly recommended from users. I have a Gary Hoadley plate for my rig. Aside from that you can pick up plates on eBay as well. Is Koplin still making plates? I heard he has some decent kit as well. Hope that helps:D

I know he has some good prices. Also you can check out the Halcyon website. They have lots of information on their products, and also contact stores for prices. Maybe you could check to see if one of the retailers might be in your area? Or maybe they could ship it to you?

I have a Halcyon BP/W set-up, and I am really happy with it. I bought it all together, not separately, so I can't tell you what the price would be just for the BP and harness.

You could also take a look at the OMS website, and extreme outdoors website, I know they have info about BPs. (I think that's what the websites are called, someone please correct me if I am wrong).

But a good starting point would be FredT. He does good work, and I've heard nothing but rave reviews about his products.

Good luck!

I have heard AUL-INC plates are Fred T's, I dont know for sure; however they are great plates at a fair price.
Lloyd

Actually the Halcyon SS BP with webbing and all hardware is a good bet for less than $200. Try a Halcyon dealer, some are: Extreme Exposure in Florida, All About Scuba in Vestal, NY, H2O Adventures is another.

Also Koplin has nice plates as Fred T. does...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom