DEMA 2008: Video Highlights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nick.Lucey

Series Host
Reaction score
# of dives
The DEMA (Diving Equipment & Marketing Association) Show in Las Vegas has ended, but you can view all the highlights with our daily DEMA Insider coverage. Videos of all four days of the show, narrated by Scuba Diving Magazine's Editor at Large, Nick Lucey, and Aaron Faulls from LiquidAssets.tv, can be viewed online. Plus: Henderson's new H2 technology, Mares' new Carbon 42 regulator, coverage of the Our World-Underwater Scholarship Society reception and an update on Snapper Ledge, including an interview with Stephen Frink.

DAILY DEMA VIDEO UPDATES

Day 1 (Wednesday, Oct. 22) - click here
Day 2 (Thursday, Oct. 23) - click here
Day 3 (Friday, Oct. 24) - click here
Day 4 (Saturday, Oct. 25) - click here

MORE FEATURED VIDEOS

Henderson unveils its new H2 Technology - click here
Mares Carbon 42: the world's first carbon fiber reg - click here
Our World-Underwater Scholarship Society, DEMA Reception, sponsored by Rolex - click here
Snapper Ledge Update, interview with Stephen Frink - click here

Interestingly enough, for me anyways, I arrived a bit after the show started and after about 15 minutes found myself at the Mares booth. Some guy with a big camera was filming and asked me to punch buttons on a puck computer and turn the dial on a compass...I used my left hand... can't see the ring finger in the video to be sure but I think I'm (well part of me anyways) on the day one video. After I was done doing the dial movement the dude said "did it in one take"... maybe I've got a career ahead.

Back
Top Bottom