Dumaguete trip pics (day trip) October 08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zeeman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Maggie and i did 2 dives with Adventure Dive in Dumguete, whilst on the road to San Carlos (Maggies home town).

The water was very warm (about 30 degrees C) and vis was fantastic (40m easy). We only did two shore dives, but I got some nice piccies.

We did not get to dumguete in time to get on the boat to dive Apo Isialnd, however, the local shore dives did turn on some nice critters. hope you enjoy the pics :)

bubblefish-1.jpg

babylionfish-1.jpg

clearnudie-1.jpg

glassshrimp-1.jpg

rayeye-1.jpg

yellownudie-1.jpg

porcrab-1.jpg

turtle-1.jpg

The turtle was a nice surprise, it was the size of an office table, and just sat there and posed. I was cursing the fact that I had my 100mm macro, but I think I got away with it OK :)

z...

Yup, no 5 is a stingray.It took quite some effort to slowly move up to it to get the shot, but it chilled in the end :)

Z...

awesome pictures zee!!

hey.. you guys know anything about that bahura resort in dumaguete? recommended? or alternatives? Cheers!

g

Very nice, Zee. The crop factor on the 400D is really nice for macro, isn't it?

yeah- the turtle was so cool. it was just lazing behind a rock with the spanish dancers.... didn't move at all- as if dismissing our presence as insignificant

awesome pictures zee!!

hey.. you guys know anything about that bahura resort in dumaguete? recommended? or alternatives? Cheers!

g
i was there when it was still being finished... the villas are very nice, the regular hotel rooms are nice too...

the pool looked very very promising but was still being tiled when i was there... this was 3 years ago i think...

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom