Best of the best dork gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sibermike7

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I haven't seen any threads about the BEST gear to make that fashion statement that truly says :dork2: However, I think I've found the fins of my dreams!

Please see attached jpeg. I haven't fingered out how to stick them right in the text. maybe you can't. Anyway, these bad boys ARE for sale, right now on eBay!
ms

Attachments

• fins.JPG
    fins.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 433
Hey, I guess i DID get them pictured after all! What do you know!? :D

nope they are Rockets... and claim to be one size fits all. :rofl3:

IF they were Jets I would grab them, but not Rockets

they might be good for the novelty of it all. Only one pair, and "vintage" wouldn't interest me. Here I was hoping they were a currently manufactured thing.

Yeah they ARE rockets. You are right, OH-JJ
Rockets, jets, whatever! :shakehead: I still the color alone is great for the ddiver! :dork2:
They were probably made to celebrate the US Bicentennial. :D
Oh and, OH-JJ, how did you manage to get a picture of MY dog? :)

Attachments

• 2008_0525(099) sm.JPG
    2008_0525(099) sm.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Those fins are sooo :dork2:y!

If I wasn't so cheap, I'd spend extra to get my new Zeagle LaZer done up like this:

Multicolored_Labeled.gif

(hopefully that worked)

Alas, I AM cheap, so mine will just be black. But, like a little black dress, I will be sure to accessorize with my giant yellow snorkel and big ol' grin.

:dork2::dork2:

Yeah, they were made for the Bicentennial. Don't think they've been manufactured since. My LDS had some on the wall in 1979, said they were from 77.

Back
Top Bottom