Turks and Caicos Explorer II Nov 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joeeagle

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This is my 1st post. I am going on TCEII Nov 1st, I understand that there will be 12 divers. Looks like the trip reports are pretty favorable.

anyone on the board going on this particular trip!

see you there!

Joe

We are not going on the trip, but we were just there, and had a blast. The crew is amazing. Jack, Crissy, Joe, Doug, Dave, Stan are so helpful. Please tell them Michelle from ScubaBoard sends them love. The diving is a blast. Hopefully the visibility is better than we had. Even if the vis isn't that good, the sea life is abundant. Take a video camera or pictures because the fish, sharks, rays come directly up to you. I even had a shark bump me out of the way. I noticed you are in Chicago, if you are going to Our World Underwater come by the ScubaBoard booth, I would like to meet you.

Have a great time ! Please write about your trip when you return. Me and GF will be going for Christmas week. Tell them were coming and can't wait !!!

Muggsy, We're taking two HD vidCams - hope I get bumped by a shark as well. GF has been one other time - me ist time - yahoo

NAIBDiver1 (Art)

Last edited:
Have a great time ! Please write about your trip when you return. Me and GF will be going for Christmas week. Tell them were coming and can't wait !!!

Muggsy, We're taking two HD vidCams - hope I get bumped by a shark as well. GF has been one other time - me ist time - yahoo

NAIBDiver1 (Art)

Hello Muggsy and NAIBDiver1.

on the boat now...its nice and the crew is super nice. will leave the dock at midnight for our cruise to the 1st dive site. viz is supposedly better this week and the big rain that we had last night is past. 11 divers on the boat, i even got my own private cabin!!! met up with some nice people so we should have a blast.

i will do a trip report when i get back.

muggs, what is the show you are refering to ??? when and located where??

have a great weekend all!!

joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom