Turks and Caicos Aggressor Dec 6th Anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WCollins

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just wanted to see if there were any of you signed up for the Dec 6th Aggressor to the Turks and Caicos. I'm looking forward to meeting and diving with all of you. My wife and I love the Aggressor trips and are also planning one to the Cayman's in May 09.

I was wondering about the temps and best exposure suit for this time of year diving the Turks. Any ideas or tips from some of you seasoned vets? Please do tell.:D

Just wanted to see if there were any of you signed up for the Dec 6th Aggressor to the Turks and Caicos. I'm looking forward to meeting and diving with all of you. My wife and I love the Aggressor trips and are also planning one to the Cayman's in May 09.

I was wondering about the temps and best exposure suit for this time of year diving the Turks. Any ideas or tips from some of you seasoned vets? Please do tell.:D

Great! I guess I have the boat to myself.

We did the T&C Explorer the week before Christmas three years ago. The water temp was still in the low 80F range. Conditions were excellent and we were able to spend extended time in the more remote areas of French Caye and points south, which the captain said is not always possible.

We did the T&C Explorer the week before Christmas three years ago. The water temp was still in the low 80F range. Conditions were excellent and we were able to spend extended time in the more remote areas of French Caye and points south, which the captain said is not always possible.

Thanks for the info and hopefully we too can get to some of the more remote dive sites. I think I'm going to take a 3mm suit and even my microprene for the trip since the water temps will still be in the 80's.

Yes!!!! I think I have the boat to myself!!! Leave in three days!!!:D

Have a great time ! We're going Christmas week.

I'll be interested in hearing about the diving there and the water temps when you return

NAIBDiver1

I was on the T&C Aggressor 2 years ago in mid-December. I just checked my logbook and I was recording 75deg at the bottom for the dives that trip. I dove with a 5 mil and was comfortable. Despite that fact I live in Colorado, I'm not a big fan of cold. I also recall that it was pretty breezy the entire trip. I suppose it varies from year to year there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom