Where on line Suunto?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

domino22

Contributor
Reaction score
Where online is a good place to but a Suunto? I have had great service with LP but they do not have any.Thanks

I purchased my Vytec set up from www.simplyscuba.com .The good part is i got a great price.The downside is it got held up at customs for two weeks and got some additional charge added to it from them.I have oredered from simply scuba several times and this was the first time that happened with customs.Overall i still got a great deal.

Domino22,
You might also want to check out Dan's Dive shop in Ontario, Canada. I have spoken with them on the phone numerous times, they know their stuff, and they are huge Suunto distributors. You can get to their webpage at:

http://www.dansdiveshop.ca/

Hope this helps,

Steve

Hey Domino,

I bought a Mosquito from SimplyScuba a few years ago, and was happy with the delivery time and price. But recently, I bought a Vytec with transmitter from Atlantic Scuba Supply in Singapore. The price was amazingly cheap (I don't think you can find Suunto products cheaper anywhere), and the CPU arrived just two days after ordering without any import/duty issues. Eric, the representative, also responded very quickly and thoroughly to e-mail inquiries. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

And by the way ScoobieDooo, they do sell Suunto compasses there too.

Just picked up my SK7 and D3 there.

K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom