Other than camera housings?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

newfldiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking at purchasing a SPOT personal locator, but need a case dept rated to at least 130'. I own 2 ike like housings, one for video and other for still and have been extremely impressed with them both. Does Ike like custom make or have they looked into the market of Personal locators and the need for a water tight system to use them in. The clear plexi glass would allow the transmission of the needed signal on the surface while protecting it at depts during dives.

Ah, I posted on your other thread about the Dive Buddy and the OtterBox. Unless you're willing to look at a different PLB or EPIRB, neither will work with your intentions. The SPOT won't fit the Dive Buddy and the OtterBox is only rated to 100 feet.

We've looked into it before, but never had a case that would fit it properly. However, our new digital ULTRAcompact case has outer dimensions of 6" x 4.4" x 3.4", which may properly fit the device.

I am out of the country right now, but will have another look at it when I get back to the States in mid-November.

Regards,
Jean / Ikelite
IKELITE Underwater Systems

Back
Top Bottom