Computer screen protector... Check this out!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last edited:
The stuff works, they sell it at a mall kiosk near me. I had my Razr done and it never got scratched - of course it didn't help when I lost the phone...lol.

I placed my order today should come in in 5 business days it shipped for free. My only concern is our equipment goes underwater and in this case salt water.

Saltwater ocean is pretty strong stuff and I don't know how the adhesive stuff will hold up against these elements.

I'm wondering if this skin is going to cover the entire unit including the plastic guard that comes with he Galileo?

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

MG

hmmm ... over the cover means more protection, but on the face of the gage without the cover would be better for my Oceanic ... the bar graphs along the perimiter are more visiable without the guard on but that means I would be sure to scratch it without some other form protection

Let us know how it works. I use a guard on my Treo, and you have to be very careful when appling the cover. Any air trapped inside or dirt on the surface leaved bumps and areas that are difficult to read. I start from the center and work out with a credit card edge.

Also, I do not believe you would apply to the plastic cover protyecting the face of the unit. It would be placed directly on the screen. It would be nice if you could eliminate the plascic cover that ships with the Sol, as these have a tendence to fog up after dives and it is a bit tough to read the dive log or dive planning screens.

Cheers,

Dan

I have the shield on my handheld gps's and they work very well. They work just like the video. I would never own any electronics without the shields

I have the covers for my gps and a few ipod's. I bought them when they were having a 1/2 off sale. And I was just thing about one for my computer the other day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom