Ranger weights ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DS1

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey!!!

i need help from people who know the zeagle ranger... i just received mine and there are two pockets on each side a bigger and a smaller one... wich one does the weights go in ?? i would think the bigger one but is the a pouch that goes in the pocket ??? cause right know when i look in it i see the rip cord and my weights can fall between the cords

THANKS

THANKS!! but those should be included

The weights go in the inner pocket, the one that you can see the rip cord in. You can use weights loose if you want but I would at least tie them together. The best option is to get the weight bags. There are 2 sizes. I use the small size and they are fine for my needs (less than 10 lbs per side). They make installing and removing the weights a lot easier.

As far as I know from buying our Zeagle BC's (a Ranger and a Scout), and other friends who also own Zeagle BC's, the weight pouches are always extra. We were both buying all our gear from the LDS so he didn't charge us for the pouches or other BC accessory items.

Didn't you get a book an/or instructions from where you purchased it?

If the cord is threaded correctly it will hold some pretty small weights without the pouches. The pouches are not included with the BC.

Back
Top Bottom